Social Media Manager
Los Angeles Headquarter
About the role
We are seeking a creative and experienced Social Media/Content Marketer to join our team. The ideal candidate is well-versed in social and digital trends, as well as in Sports, Fitness/Wellness, or Lifestyle area. Reporting directly to the co-founders, you will ideate, create and curate all communication contents for ENDALGO.
- Curate and editorialise succinct content
- Develop and execute social media strategy across all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest).
- Assess and launch new social media channels when appropriate.
- Create a weekly social calendar and work closely with freelance Art Director and Copywriter on social grid layouts and campaign messaging.
- Serve as a community manager by engaging fans, followers, prospects, partners and aspirational customers through comments and Direct Messages.
- Collaborate on the social influencer and partnership strategy to grow brand awareness.
- Define social campaign roll-out on all upcoming programs and special projects. Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to collect necessary assets and information to execute best-in-class campaign.
- Present analytics and insights for all social media platforms with actionable suggestions on a weekly basis covering growth, engagement, new followers and top creative.
- Create ROI recaps for major programs and perfect content across channels to improve both internal and external communication.
- Perform regular audits of brand’s social presence to ensure all platforms.
- Monitoring competitors and relevant social channels.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years managing social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest and/or digital marketing experience.
- Proven ability to grow social media accounts (metrics including followers and engagement).
- Sports, Fitness/Wellness, Lifestyle or direct to consumer technology experience.
- Experience with analytics including tools like Google Analytics and Curalate.
- Experience in a growth stage company, extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, able to bring initiative to a lean startup team.
- You are curious, positive, and you have grit.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours, high degree of autonomy
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location - our office is located in one of the newest building in the heart of downtown Los Angeles
- Opportunity to join a high-growth startup as an early member (10 - 30 employees)