Senior Growth Manager
Los Angeles Headquarter
About the role
We are looking for a talented and experienced growth marketing specialist to join our team and play an essential role in accelerating our growth. As our Senior Manager of Growth Marketing, you will directly report to and collaborate closely with our founders and focus on user acquisition and growth hacking strategy.
- Lead our growth strategy and work directly with the founders to identify and implement the most cost-effective solutions to drive our growth, particularly regarding user acquisition and retention (app downloads and website traffic).
- Support all performance channels, including paid social, email, affiliates, paid search, direct mail, retargeting, and new media opportunities.
- Work closely with product & engineering to develop, test, and optimize new and existing customer acquisition channels to maximize engagement, retention, and minimize churn of users.
- Experiment with new approaches to achieve growth, creating viral loops and network effects.
- Investigate and optimize the customer journeys to shorten all the acquisition, activation, conversion and retention cycles.
- Develop and A/B test creative and attractive messaging and layouts for all users and touch points
- Manage online marketing (SMM, SEM, display, affiliate, retargeting) from creation, implementation, measurement, and optimization.
- Gather and analyze performance data to derive actionable insights which help to improve strategy and campaigns continuously
- Lead content strategy based on consumer behavior and market trends, from creation, implementation, measurement, and optimization.
What we are looking for
- Deep expertise is needed in acquisition and retention marketing (A minimum of 5+ years)
- Marketing/business/engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of growth hacking including black hat arts (ex: SEO, SEM, SMM, website scraping, lead generation, etc.) and white hat arts (ex: Content marketing, social media management, email campaigns, etc.)
- Proven ability and experience to develop and implement new and creative ways to reach new customers and developing and implementing innovative engagement tactics.
- Skilled in working with various marketing/analytic/optimization/automation tool
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Bonus to have experience in consumer tech mobile apps (sports, fitness/wellness, lifestyle).
What we offer
- Equity Options (0.5~1.0%)
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours, high degree of autonomy
- Opportunity to join a high-growth startup as an early member (10 - 30 employees)
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location - Our office is located in The Gas Company Tower, an award-winning landmark in the heart of downtown Los Angeles.