Los Angeles Headquarter
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Director of Marketing to take the reins of all aspects
facets of the marketing strategy for ENDALGO. Reporting directly to and working closely with the
you’ll play a pivotal role in developing the company's marketing strategy, vision, roadmap. We are
for a leader who can create the strategy, then execute to perfection and drive measurable results that
a big impact on our business. The ideal candidate will have a track record of building and leading great
marketing team in an early stage startup, inspiring others to develop best in class go-to-market
preferably in a mobile/web app platform.
This role is a highly visible, hands-on, and metrics oriented position that requires a collaborative mindset with no job too big or too small. The person chosen for this position will have the opportunity to become the CMO.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of short and long term marketing strategies and
marketing campaigns for all aspects and facets of the company.
- Conceptualize and implement business marketing strategy and plans across all of its consumer business.
- Develop marketing solutions across all marketing programs, communication channels, and functions.
- Identify scaled marketing methods to land key messages.
- Prioritize and manage marketing budgets. Develop a quarterly plan to manage and allocate budget, establish a spending strategy and ROI on programs.
- Develop and cultivate cross-functional relationships with teams internally, as well as external partners.
- Bringing insight to grow the client base through expansive customer acquisition strategies.
- Manage and build our brand through high level marketing strategies that utilize a balance of creativity and business acumen to positively impact our visibility, reputation, and relevance.
- Partner closely with a product management team to align the target audience and programs and support a consistent brand message that is innovative and inspiring.
- Digital Marketing: Driving cross-platform and digital marketing campaigns. Create successful digital marketing strategies and programs to drive an increase in MAU of ENDALGO’s current user base and grow user acquisition.
- Demand Generation: Develop and implement high-impact, multi-channel strategies to generate top of funnel demand.
- Content Marketing: Integrate content planning + strategy. Develop robust, innovative, new content strategies for different audiences
- Operations: Put the right marketing infrastructure and technology in place to get the demand generation machine going, and ensure all of our programs have clear measures for success.
What we are looking for
- 8+ years of consumer marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business or equivalent.
- A proven track record in leading all things marketing and executing on strategy within the social media platform/app; experience within the sports/fitness/lifestyle tech company even better.
- Proven ability and experience to develop and implement new and creative ways to reach new customers and developing and implementing innovative engagement tactics.
- A proven track record in developing innovative digital marketing strategies that drive high user engagement and user growth across multi-channel platforms.
- Fluent across digital marketing channels - SEM, Facebook, app install networks, etc.
- Experience in building and leading marketing teams at an experienced and entrepreneurial marketing professional to drive our growth marketing strategy
- Experience in a early/growth stage company, extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, able to bring the initiatives to a lean startup team.
- Previously demonstrated ability to empower and invigorate not only their team but the entire company, while being both professional and fun.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- The person chosen for this position will have the opportunity to become the CMO.
- Flexible working hours, high degree of autonomy
- Opportunity to join a high-growth startup as an early member (10 - 30 employees)
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location - Our office is located in The Gas Company Tower, an award-winning landmark in the heart of downtown Los Angeles.