Content Marketing Manager
Los Angeles Headquarter
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Creative Director(Content Marketing Manager) to take the reins of all aspects and facets of the marketing contents for ENDALGO. Working closely with the founders, you’ll play a pivotal role in developing the company's message(PR), vision, and roadmap. We are looking for a leader who can create creative contents we deliver to our customers which can bring customers to our platform. The ideal candidate will have a track record of creating and producing great contents in an early stage startup, inspiring others to develop best in class go-to-market strategies, preferably in a mobile/web app platform.
- Handle all brand design elements for set, office and websites, including execution and updates
- Drive our website design; landing pages and company website pages.
- Create engaging graphics for all our content marketing, including graphics, case studies, blogs, social media images, videos, whitepapers, and more.
- Bring new ideas for design and content using your expertise
- Copywriting: website pages and email copy that grabs the user’s attention with a friendly voice.
- Build or find templates to make us more efficient in how we create content
- Manage other design needs such as signage, and shows collateral
- Bringing insight to grow the client base through expansive customer acquisition strategies.
- Manage agencies if needed
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business or equivalent.
- Agency experiecne a plus
- Excellent typographical skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Interest in team sports, lifestyle, wellness
- A proven track record in leading all things marketing strategy within the social media platform/app; experience within the sports/fitness/lifestyle tech company even better.
- Experience in a early/growth stage company, extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, able to bring the initiatives to a lean startup team.
- Must be in the Los Angeles area(In-house position)
What we offer
- FT Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours, high degree of autonomy
- Opportunity to join a high-growth startup as an early member (10 - 30 employees)
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location - Our office is located in The Gas Company Tower, an award-winning landmark in the heart of downtown Los Angeles.